What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
– The links you click while using the website
– The options, preferences or settings you choose
– Recording which pages you’ve visited in the past – Items in a shopping basket If you do not wish to use this feature, you can switch off cookies in your browser settings.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 14 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 14 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://thinkbigdigital.co.
Right to access
Under GDPR guidelines, the right to access allows you to ask for your personal data in verbal or written form. Please request the same at email@example.com.
Right to be forgotten
Under GDPR guidelines, the right to be forgotten allows you to have the right to ask us to remove your information. Please request the same at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data Portability
Under GDPR guidelines, the right to data portability allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services. Please request the same at email@example.com.